Molly N. Gilmore
I’m an independent consultant specializing in the design and development of applications that support scientific research data. The people that use these applications are typically employed in the safety and healthcare professions.
Creating interfaces that render complex scientific or technical concepts easy to understand, and interesting to view, is a type of service I’ve performed frequently for my clients. To enable optimal experiences, I often create 2D and 3D illustrations and animated educational videos.
- M.S. Bioinformatics
- M.Eng in Engineering Mgmt
- Graduate Certificate – Quantitative Software Engineering
- B.A. French
- Visual Perception and the Brain (Coursera)
- Biomedical Imaging in 3D (CG Master Academy)
- Epigenetic Control of Gene Expression (Coursera)
- Introduction to Virtual Reality (Coursera)